PROMOTION TO PARTNER
No matter how long you’ve been with the firm, there’s a significant leap between being a director and being a partner.
Only two per cent of people who enter the accountancy profession actually make it to partner – so how can you make sure you stand out from the crowd and confirm your place in this elite group?
A new partner is expected to be an influential ambassador, developing strong teams and capitalising upon opportunities to develop the business through networking and presenting.
- But how do you make that transition?
- How do you know if you have what it takes?
- Perhaps you need help with refining and delivering either your business or personal mission?
- Maybe you need to have more personal impact and/or authenticity?
- Do you need to develop a stronger presence and profile within your team/market or your firm?
- Can you show enough evidence of the competencies and business acumen that partners must have?
- Could you do with knowing how to capitalise on – rather than simply react to – interview/panel questions?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of the above then we can help.
Our two day ‘Promotion to Partner’ master class will give you valuable time and professional support in order to prepare you both mentally and emotionally to become a partner, along with the opportunity to put into practice the tools, techniques and strategies crucial to career progression.
You will undertake role play based coaching on how to improve your confidence, impact and credibility – underpinned by both group and individual feedback.
The trainer coach is Tara Fennessy, who has worked successfully with many professional services partners and directors at promotion time, including key players in the ‘Big Four’ accountancy firms.
Tara has much insight into exactly what it takes to make it to the top in accountancy practice – as part of an extensive two year research exercise, she interviewed a number of ‘Big Four’ partners, to better understand what makes a great partner and the reasons why directors fail when it comes to partner promotion.
The ‘Promotion to Partner’ master class will be limited to a maximum of twelve people to ensure maximum benefit and support to all delegates.